Nurse Membership additional information:
Once a nurse member has been a member of SONSIEL for 3 years -They are eligible to start the “fellowship program”
SONSIEL’s aim is to be inclusive of all nurses, irrespective of degree level, but acceptance into SONSIEL is measured by a nurse’s impact on society, healthcare, education, science, or innovation in healthcare.
SONSIEL will serve as a reference to incubator/accelerators for those members who which to pursue such opportunities.
Fellows 2-year program: $200.00 annually
Each year we take in a cohort of nurses who aspire to lead in science, innovation, entrepreneurship, and leadership with the core value to increase nurse’s understanding of the fundamentals of healthcare innovation, business, strategy, and operations.
Fellowship Program – Fellow Inductees: a 2-year program
Year 1: Responsibilities:
- Paired with Mentor for “personal professional product”
- Responsibility for the 1st-year program to support SONSIEL (IE. event, social media, ext)
Year 2: Responsibilities:
- Pair with incoming “inductee” for support
- A Complete professional and SONSIEL Project
Interested in our fellowship program? Email Bobbi Martin: email@example.com
Founders of Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Leadership (FIEL): Founders are inducted into SONSIEL if they have made a significant impact on society, healthcare, education science or innovation in healthcare.
FIEL: Founder of Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Leadership
- First-year: $300.00
- After 1st year: $200.00 annually
FIEL – the “gold standard of our organization” – currently granted only to “Founding Members of SONSIEL” – as defined and evaluated by one’s peers to create a level of Rigor and Consistency among all FIELs:
Contain the following principals to character:
- Having Lived Experiences that have shown Demonstrable Impact
- Solution Driven
- Nurse Change Maker
- Mentor: Elevate and Support Others
- Changes the Narrative – future positive focused